On Tap delivers a meaningful Ecommerce Analyst service that helps the decision making process within an ecommerce retailer. We become part of your team, either supplementing your existing resource or filling the perceived gaps within it.
This on-going analyst service leverages the broad experience On Tap gains in working with a wide range of ecommerce retailers, and helps you make sense of the options available and enables you to push your business forward based upon meaningful decisions. In short, Ecommerce Analyst enables you to achieve the best return on investment.
- Increase traffic quantity and quality
- Improve effectiveness with analytics
- Increase visitor conversion to sale
- Increase customer loyalty and online speed
- Improve customer experience
- Add customer value without proportional costs
How does it work?
- We research, analyse and report on the online activities of your business and key competitors
- We deliver best practice methods and train your team to carry these out in-house
- We show you how to monitor and report on the results, or do this for you
- We provide regular ‘health checks’ to ensure best performance
- We provide ‘outside the team’ thinking allowing us to focus on the best results for you
What can we do for you?
The Ecommerce Analyst service is not a prescribed list of actions. Instead it is a tailored service that is designed to mould itself around the needs and existing resource of your business. It can be delivered on-site or remotely, and can be structured to augment your existing team.
Services include the following:
- Magento Admin training
- Search engine optimisation
- Link building
- Search engine marketing
- Content marketing and strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Usability testing
- Mystery shoppers
- Customer profiling
- Sales optimisation, including merchandising
- Process optimisation, including operations, warehouse and supply chain