Integrity Monitor from On Tap gives your Magento site an important extra line of security, helping to protect your admin panel and detect fraud.
Whilst Magento’s role-based permissions provide a reasonable level of protection from fraudulent activity, there is no real protection from stopping somebody with privileges de-frauding your company. Integrity Monitor cannot stop this, but it can proactively alert you when it has happened.
The deterrent of having Integrity Monitor installed can do enough to prevent those with privileges trying to de-fraud your company.
Integrity Monitor will also detect if your server has been broken into resulting in your Magento files having been modified. This gives you an important early warning to such situations.
- Limit access your admin panel to a pre-defined list of IP addresses.
- Detect and proactively report any system configuration changes that might be caused by break-ins or fraudulent access.
- Track admin panel actions to detect and proactively report any suspicious actions.
- Helps prevent information theft.
- Find unauthorised modification of the Magento file-system, which might indicate a server break-in.
- Tutorial videos
DocumentationFull documentation for Integrity Monitor can be found on our Wiki.
Change log1.0 (30/04/2015)
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!