The best way to keep your clients' websites up to date, secure and optimised
Other platforms coming soon
Find out about code issues before they become operational problems.
Receive alerts about problems and opportunities to improve the website.
Increases billable hours
Get actionable insights that your clients will want you to work on.
It's like having another team member who is laser focussed on client success
AuditIQ never sleeps, is focused 100% on your client's website and delivers the kind of insight that clients actually want their agency to tell them about.
- Scans the code
- Find out when a module becomes out of date, contains bugs or a security issue is discovered.
- Checks the SEO
- Deep SEO crawl uncovering technical problems. Backlink report. General SEO health.
- Detects performance issues
- Track front-end performance of critical pages, get actionable advice about improvements.
- Analyses the configuration
- Detect Magento configuration issues that are causing problems, or those that are not optimal.
- Manages security
- Detects unauthorised code changes. Also integrate with Sansec eComscan to deliver deep security insights.
- Monitors the server
- Monitor server infrastructure to ensure that resources are coping. Finds operational server issues.
- Web portal
- Comprehensive web portal that shows the current health of all of your entire websites.
- Daily email with any new issues - graded by severity - alongside actions to rectify each issue.
- Updates into your own Slack channel, giving you real-time updates to any issues found.
- Microsoft Teams
- Updates into your own Microsoft Teams channel, giving you real-time updates to any issues found.
- Automatically create tickets as issues are detected.
Simple pricing, great ROI
AuditIQ is a subscription-based service that is priced per client.
- Easy installation
- Monthly commitment. No tie-in
- Supports multiple store-fronts
- Web portal access (unlimited users)
- Daily issue notifications
- Slack integration
- Standard security scanning
- Everything from the Standard Edition
Enhanced security scanning powered by
Frequently asked questions
There is only one piece of software to install per server, called the Audit Agent. This is distributed as a PHP phar application. Then a simple cron configuration ensures that it runs every day. We offer a free installation service.
No. The Audit Agent software sits outside of your Magento codebase.
Yes! The alerts can be configured to be emailed to multiple people. Likewise, access to the Audit Portal can be given to multiple people. You can also share access with your clients. However, most agencies use it as an internal tool to provide them with the necessary information in order to discuss with their clients.
The Audit Agent does not access any personal identifiable information on the server. It also does not transmit or transfer any such information, or code, from your server to ours. In other words, it only transfers information about the Magento code and database, not the data itself.
The Audit Agent software is not part of your Magento codebase, so does not increase the overhead of running your website. It does access your database in a read-only capacity, but this does not slow the website. Every day that the Audit Agent software runs, it takes only a few seconds to complete. Our platform does perform a weekly crawl of the front-end of the website in order to determine performance and SEO data. That process adheres to any crawl-delay setting defined in your robots.txt file.
In this case, you only need the Standard Edition - and this can be easily configured to connect to your existing Sansec eComscan key. The Professional Edition is for Magento instances that do not have a Sansec account already.
This still counts as one Magento instance, and so one client.
The Magento SWAT tool provides limited insight into the day-to-day health of a Magento website. AuditIQ's module database is the largest in the ecosystem - we track over 5000 commercial and open source modules. Likewise, AuditIQ provides deep in-sight into a website's front-end including SEO, whereas SWAT does not. AuditIQ is designed to deliver actionable insights for agency staff to grow their clients' websites, whereas SWAT only really delivers details of technical faults.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today.
Tell us about yourself
Please submit the form below with your details, and we'll be in touch soon.