On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for an Account Manager offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for delivering client satisfaction and account profitability for our existing customers as well as working with prospects to identify their goals to tailor a solution that best meets their needs. Ideal candidates will have strong customer service experience and a keen interest in ecommerce technology. You will confidently adopt new software platforms used and be a strong communicator. You will help to ensure that standards are met generally across the business and be an ambassador internally and externally for the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Working in a small team of account managers providing day-to-day management of client accounts; 1st and 2nd line support, specifying and scheduling work to the development team
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Ensuring only work of the utmost quality is submitted to clients
- Write on‐going documentation, both for the client and internal teams in order to optimise future support in recurring circumstances
- Help develop relationships with clients, agencies and vendors to maintain and grow account revenue
- Uncover client’s business needs and objectives and help develop strategies, advising on potential solutions, obtaining quotes (both internal and third party)
- Ensuring good communication between all stakeholders, managing expectations and looking for areas that need improvement
- Administrative duties and record keeping on the CRM system
- Previous client-facing role
- Ecommerce experience with Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce
- Working as part of a team
- Use of industry standard tools G Suite, Jira, Slack, Kanban boards
- Support desk experience
- Experience working with remote development teams
- A personable and professional personality that will allow you to build client rapport
- Excellent communicator, impeccable spoken and written English
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Hunger for continued learning
- Someone who thrives in a very process-driven environment
This role is based in the UK. We have offices in East Sussex and London. However, for the right candidate remote working in the UK is available.
Dependent upon experience.
- Applications will not be considered without a CV and covering letter.
- NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES