On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for an HR Manager offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Manage existing staff welfare
- Maintain relationships with whitelabel clients (mainly Magento/Adobe Solution Partners) who hire project staff from us
- Participate in events where potential new staff will also participate
- Take ownership of the recruitment life cycle to ensure that we have enough staff to meet our clients' expectations
- Manage internal reward programmes, and other initiatives, in order to increase staff retention
- Knowledge of ecommerce sites and platforms
- Experience of recruiting developers, and the varied skill sets involved in their work
- HR platform experience
- Excellent communicator, very good spoken and written English
- Confident to liaise with clients directly
- Strong work ethic
- Committed and passionate about technology
- Calm under pressure
- Efficient at managing workload/prioritising tasks
This role is based in the EU, and we have a "work from anywhere" policy. This means you can work from our offices, your own home or any other location that you want. However, this is for an EU based person.
Dependent upon experience.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES