On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for a Senior Front-end Magento developer offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering best practice Magento solutions for a range of clients - in both the contexts of project build and business-as-usual support. You will have extensive Magento experience and will likely be already working at another Magento Solution Partner agency where you have gained operational experience suitable for this role. You will be expected to demonstrate your technical capabilities on a daily basis, solving problems and delivering architecturally sound technical projects that stand up to scrutiny.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Development of Magento themes, and front-end UIs
- Build of legacy (Magento 2 theme) and modern stack (React, Vue, etc) front-ends
- Performance profiling and improvements
- Bug fixing and root cause analysis
- Life-cycle technical ownership of front-end implementations
- Provide estimations for client projects or feature requests
- Provide mentorship of junior developers
- Specify technical tasks for a project and then distribute and manage the completion of these tasks within the engineering team
- Code review
- PWA experience
- Experience with React, Vue, etc
- 5+ years Magento (extensive demonstrable Magento 2 experience) and general PHP framework development experience
- Magento 2 certified developer
- Good knowledge of Git version control concepts, including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with Magento 2 Enterprise/Commerce edition
- Good knowledge of Composer
- Excellent communicator, very good spoken and written English
- Confident to liaise with clients directly
- Understands the commercial side of software development
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work in a busy environment that mixes project build as well as support-driven development where priorities change often
- Committed and passionate about technology
This role is based in Ukraine, and we have a "work from anywhere" policy. This means you can work from our offices, your own home or any other location that you want. However, this is for a Ukraine based person.
Dependent upon experience.
- Applications will not be considered without a CV and covering letter.
- NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES