On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart, OrorCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for a Product Support Specialist offering a great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for delivering support for the company's products and services, and ensuring that customers' satisfaction is met. Ideal candidates will have strong customer service experience and a keen interest in ecommerce technology. You will confidently adopt new software platforms used and be a strong communicator. You will help to ensure that standards are met generally across the business and be an ambassador internally and externally for the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Working in a team of product managers providing day-to-day 1st and 2nd line support
- Troubleshooting and triaging customer issues
- Specifying and scheduling work to the development team
- Uncovering new requirements that can improve the products, or for new products
- Product testing to ensure that no bugs are present
- Ensuring only work of the utmost quality is submitted to clients
- Writing ongoing product documentation
- Live chat with customers
- Assisting other support teams as required
- Ecommerce experience with products related to e-commerce platforms.
- Working as part of a team
- Use of industry standard tools G Suite, Jira, Slack, Kanban boards
- Support desk experience
- Experience working with remote development teams
- A personable and professional personality that will allow you to build client rapport
- Excellent communicator, impeccable spoken and written English
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Hunger for continued learning
- Someone who thrives in a very process-driven environment
This role is based in the EU, and we have a "work from anywhere" policy. This means you can work from our offices, your own home or any other location that you want. However, this is for a EU based person.
Dependent upon experience.
- Applications will not be considered without a CV and cover letter.
- NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES