On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for an Experienced QA Tester offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for testing a wide variety of projects in order to improve the quality of our output, and to minimise disruption to our clients' projects in production environments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Produce and execute test plans and test cases
- Create, execute and maintain automated test scenarios
- Analyse project requirements to determine gthe best way to test them throughout a project life-cycle
- Take ownership of output quality
- Knowledge of ecommerce sites and platforms
- Excellent experience of Magento 2 admin panel configuration
- Automated test creation and maintenance
- Experience with MFTF (Magento Functional Testing Framework) a bonus
- ISTQB certification
- Excellent communicator, very good spoken and written English
- Confident to liaise with clients directly
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work in a busy environment that mixes project build as well as support-driven development where priorities change often
- Committed and passionate about technology
- Calm under pressure
- Efficient at managing workload/prioritising tasks
This role is based in Sri Lanka, and we have a "work from anywhere" policy. This means you can work from our offices, your own home or any other location that you want. However, this is for a Sri Lanka based person.
Dependent upon experience.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES