On Tap are an international ecommerce software system integrator. We specialise in providing best-in-class support and development services to online merchants using the Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Akeneo platforms.
We have an opening for an Experienced Support engineer offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for delivering support for clients globally using your engineering and infrastructure background. You will be very customer focussed and able to work under the pressure. You will be expected to demonstrate your troubleshooting capabilities on a daily basis, solving problems and delivering advice on a wide range of client reported issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a phenomenally successful growth industry. You will benefit from excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Test and document the steps to replicate client reported issues
- Troubleshooting of client reported issues at every level of the tech stack - both infrastructure and code
- Documentation of problems for internal escalation
- Documentation of resolutions so that clients understand what has been done, or needs to be done
- Take ownership of client reported issues and then work closely with developers and account managers, and directly with clients, in order to provide support and eventually close issues as quickly as possible
- Knowledge of ecommerce sites and platforms
- Ability to read and understand PHP (Intermediate level)
- Setup and configuration of Magento (Shopify and BigCommerce a bonus)
- Demonstrable DevOps experience, dealing with Linux and virtualized environments
- Experience with Magento 2 Enterprise/Commerce edition
- Clear understanding of software deployment practices
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of the concepts and practical implementation of Object Oriented PHP, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist
- Excellent communicator, very good spoken and written English
- Confident to liaise with clients directly
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work in a busy environment that mixes project build as well as support-driven development where priorities change often
- Committed and passionate about technology
- Calm under pressure
- Efficient at managing workload/prioritising tasks
This role is based in Vietnam, and we have a "work from anywhere" policy. This means you can work from our offices, your own home or any other location that you want. However, this is for a Vietnam based person.
Dependent upon experience.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES