Save My Cart
Help your customers to complete their orders and reduce your basket abandonment. Customers will automatically receive an email containing their cart contents when they enter the checkout - and orders can be finished at any point in the future. Also works for guest customers who abandon part way through the checkout.
- Community/Open Source: 2.3.0 - 2.3.5
- Enterprise/Commerce: 2.3.0 - 2.3.5
- Magento Cloud compatible
Cart abandonment emails done properly - but so much more
Save My Cart is a Magento 2 module that helps your customers to complete their orders and reduces basket abandonment. Customers will automatically receive an email containing their cart contents when they enter the checkout.
So if they decide not to continue with the checkout process for any reason, they have an email showing them what was in their order. The email contains a button that brings them back to your site, and rebuilds their cart automatically and places them back in the checkout, ready to complete their order.
- Email content fully configurable
- For guest checkout users, the email is sent as soon as they enter a valid email address in the first step of the checkout
- For logged-in customers, the email is sent as soon as they enter the checkout
- Gracefully handles situations where previously available products are no longer available
- Allows users to send the products of the cart to their email address to complete the order later
Code refactoring, bug fixes. Improved compatibility with Magento 2.3.
1.0.0 (12th April 2018)
CE: 2.3.0 - 2.3.5
EE: 2.3.0 - 2.3.5
|Support policy||Lifetime (View)|
|Refund policy||60 Days (View)|
|Update policy||Lifetime (View)|